Come See Our New MEMS Sensors at MD&M West
MinebeaMitsumi is developing new MEMS gauge and differential pressure sensors for the respiratory industry – specifically targeted at positive airway pressure device manufacturers. See a demo of this new sensor in action at booth #519. We will also be showcasing our 6-axis force torque sensor for use in robotic and minimally invasive surgical equipment. As the smallest 6-axis force sensor in the world, it is possible to integrate our sensor into robotic fingers and other miniaturized instruments.
Have a question? Reach out to one of our team members for product recommendations or custom designs for your application.
Featured Products at MD&M
- *New* MMR940 MEMS piezoresistive differential pressure sensor
- *New* MMS601 MEMS calorimetric differential pressure sensor
- *New* MMS501 gas flow sensor
- MMS101 6-axis force/torque sensor
- MMR920 gauge pressure sensor
- Strain gauge sensors: load cells, force sensors, torque sensors
Next Featured Product
Thursday - December 22, 2022
MinebeaMitsumi to Exhibit at AHR 2023
See MinebeaMitsumi stepping motors, valves and sensors for HVAC and refrigeration applications on display at AHR Expo.Continue Reading