NMB’s DC Axial Fans range in size from 25mm to 200mm. DC fans include a new line of cooling fans for refrigeration applications as well as our new line of IP69K extreme environment cooling fans, the highest IP rating offered from any cooling fan manufactures, as well as both ball bearing and sleeve bearing fans.
Our DC axial fans are used in a variety of industries and applications. DC fans can be used in consumer appliances such as refrigerators, dishwashers, laundry washers, dryers. DC fans can also be found inside consumer electronics such as gaming consoles and computers.
DC axial fans are also widely used within the medical industry in a variety of medical devices to provide temperature control in a compact environment. DC fans can be found in oxygen concentrators, ventilators, diagnostic imaging equipment, and other medical devices.
There are many industrial applications where DC fans are used, including: computer servers, factory equipment, warehouse robotics, printers, copiers, and any other electrical equipment that requires temperature regulation. DC fans are also used in residential lighting and commercial lighting applications.
- Wide-lineup fans for general purpose
- High efficiency, long life, and low noise
- SA and KA series: Standard fan series with steel ball bearings
- SS series: Standard fan series with sleeve bearings
- DA series: High performance server fans
- VA and RA series: High performance industrial grade fans
- KL series: Legacy Standard fan series with steel ball bearings
- Consumer appliances: Refrigerators, Washers, Dryers, etc.
- Medical devices: Oxygen Concentrator, Analyzers, Scanners, etc.
- Industrial: Factory Automation, Inverters, Battery Charging, etc.
- Lighting: LED lighting, Horticulture, Agriculture, etc.